When you sell costumes with Studio Emporium there’s no more outlaying money and chasing parents for payments.
NO more end of year concert costume stress.
NO more endless hours searching stores for bits and pieces to finish costumes
NO more wasted unpaid hours on costume organisation
Partnering with Studio Emporium allows Studio Owners to take control of their costume needs and a yet another income stream to their business.
- Choose your Costumes.
Choose the costumes you love from our different ranges. We’ll even add the costumes to your boutique page so your students can get excited! You can even customize the description (Wednesday Junior Ballet 4-5pm Miss Ellen Sugar Plum Fairy).
- Size your Dancers.
Using the Studio Emporium sizing kit, each dancer can simply decide which size is right for them. Our sizes are consist within a range.
- Choose your profit.
Our catalogues show you the wholesale prices we charge studios per costume. You then decide how much you want to charge your families in addition to the wholesale price.
- Parents buy the costume online from your studio boutique.
Parents click the link, choose their size (which they will know from the sample they have tried on in class), then purchase the costume.
- Decide how you want your costumes to arrive.
You have two choices:
– we’ll send all the costumes to you directly and you can sort them and hand them out to your students. OR
– for a small additional fee, on the date you have selected, Studio Emporium will carefully package the costumes, labelled with dancers names and ship them to your studio.
- Never stress or waste time on concert costumes again.
Happy dancers, happy parents, happy dance studio, ecstatic studio owner who receives their costume profit share deposit at the end of the month!